Friday, November 5, 2010

Blog #5

       Finally the Carman Ainsworth Junior High School football season has officially ended, and the cheerleaders can take a break for the next few weeks until basketball and competition tryouts begin.  I hope that the time doesn't fly by so fast that I can at least enjoy my breather!  With practices everyday games, then my classes it was pretty rough but I made it through.  Another good thing is that homework for me has slowed down a little also so that takes a little pressure off getting it all done, I'm not complaining though because I know this is what I signed up for.  I really do enjoy my classes and I feel pretty good about them, now that I have finished I wish I would have just went straight to a community college considering the money I just spent to go to Ross.  Don't get me wrong I really enjoyed it there as well, especially the clinicals and my externship but it just pushed me towards wanting to further my education and really putting my heart into pediatric nursing. I just feel I could have received more from Mott for a lot less money.
        The holiday season is slowly approaching I'm almost afraid to wonder whats gonna be on my daughters Christmas list, now that she's into electronics. I've heard conversations of a new cell phone and a Apple Ipad. I'm hoping that between now and Christmas she finds herself a full-time job to pay for those things.  I hate to see her once she has turned 16 since she is a handful already.  I swear it amazes me the difference of how kids are now as to how I was at their age, times have truly changed, it's almost frightening.  Therefore the sooner I get started the better I guess, who knows.....

No comments:

Post a Comment